OPENING FOR JUNIOR PROJECT ASSOCIATE
Art-Partners Consultants Limited is an independent art consultancy established to conceptualise, develop and realise place-making art projects from Hong Kong across Asia. With over two decades of expertise in delivering engaging and memorable projects for world renowned artists, we combine creativity with an understanding of business to add value through art and culture.
The Company now seeks a Junior Project Associate to join its dynamic executive team from June 2023 onwards.
● Supporting Project Managers for implementation and installation of Art projects.
● Coordinating with external consultants, vendors and contractors in interfacing works,
detail development and actualisation of Art Projects
● Supporting Project Managers to develop Art concepts, strategy and prepare
presentations for client tender/pitch submissions
● Supporting Project Managers to coordinate and implement social media strategy and
different social platforms, Company newsletter, instagram and website.
● Graduate university degree in Fine Arts, History of Arts, Creative Media, Design / Marketing / Communication or Advertising
● Proven ability to organise and manage events, from inception to completion/follow-up
● Administrative experience preferred
● Strong computer graphics and Photoshop skills
● Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Apple Keynote skills
● Strong verbal and written communication skills, with good command of written and
spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and/or Putonghua)
● Well-developed organisational and administrative skills
● Ability to work independently. Flexibility and the ability to multitask is important
Salary will depend upon the successful candidate's qualification and experience.
Interested candidates should send their curriculum vitae with details of their professional and academic background, availability and expected salary to Angel Wong at [email protected]
Art-Partners Consultants Limited is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only. For more information on Art-Partners Consultants Limited, please visit our website www.art-partners.co