Art-Partners Consultants Limited : OPENING FOR A PROJECT MANAGER
Art-Partners Consultants Limited is an independent art consultancy established to conceptualise, develop and realise place-making art projects from Hong Kong across Asia. With over two decades of expertise in delivering engaging and memorable projects for world renowned artists, we combine creativity with an understanding of business to add value through art and culture.
The Company now seeks a Full-time Project Manager to join its dynamic executive team with immediate effect.
● Managing projects from strategy formulation, art programme development to implementation and installation of the art project
● Coordinate approval and execution progress externally to ensure projects are delivered within set budget and project timeline
● Coordinate with external consultants, vendors and contractors in interfacing works, detail development and actualisation of the project
● Develop art concepts, strategy and prepare presentations for client tender/pitch submissions
● Graduate university degree in Bachelor of Arts, Fine Arts or History of Arts (or equivalent) preferred
● Proven ability to organise and manage large-scale events, from inception to completion/follow-up
● Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively dialogue with key corporates and individual organisations via presentations and meetings
● Strong analytical skills, including the ability to synthesize complex messages for our different counterparts in actualising various projects
● Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Keynote skills
● Strong computer graphics and Photoshop skills
● Good communications and networking skills
● A strong command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and/or Putonghua)
● Ability to work independently as well as the ability to drive processes and decision-making
● Well developed organisational and administrative skills
Flexibility and the ability to multitask
Appointment is subject to a probationary period of 3 months. Salary will depend upon the successful candidate's qualification and experience.
Interested candidates should send their curriculum vitae with details of their professional and academic background, availability and expected salary to Angel Wong at [email protected]
Art-Partners Consultants Limited is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only. For more information on Art-Partners Consultants Limited, please visit our website www.art-partners.co