Art-Partners Consultants Limited : OPENING FOR AN INTERN (PROJECT-BASED)
Art-Partners Consultants Limited is an independent art consultancy established to conceptualise, develop and realise place-making art projects from Hong Kong across Asia. With over two decades of expertise in delivering engaging and memorable projects for world renowned artists, we combine creativity with an understanding of business to add value through art and culture.
The Company now seeks a Full-time Intern (Project-Based) to join its dynamic executive team from March to April 2023.
● Supporting Project Managers for implementation and installation of art projects
● Coordinating with external consultants, vendors and contractors in interfacing works, detail development and actualisation of art projects
● Supporting Project Managers to develop art concepts, strategy and prepare presentations for client tender/pitch submissions
● Supporting Project Managers to coordinate and implement social media strategy and different social platforms, Company newsletter, instagram and website.
● University students/graduates in Fine Arts, History of Arts, Creative Media, Design / Marketing / Communication or Advertising
● Proven ability to organise and manage events, from inception to completion/follow-up
● Arts administrative experience preferred
Experience in events/exhibitions booth/event decoration design or equivalent
● Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Apple Keynote skills
● Strong verbal and written communication skills, with good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and/or Putonghua)
● Well-developed organisational and administrative skills
● Ability to work independently
● Flexibility and the ability to multitask
Salary will depend upon the successful candidate's qualification and experience.
Interested candidates should send their curriculum vitae with details of their professional and academic background, availability and expected salary to Angel Wong at [email protected]
Art-Partners Consultants Limited is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected will be used for recruitment and other employment-related purposes only. For more information on Art-Partners Consultants Limited, please visit our website www.art-partners.co